Monday, June 4, 2012

Starting healthy happy herbivore ways

Hello blog world!  My name is Katie and I am a senior at Michigan State University studying advertising and public relations.  Throughout this blog I will provide healthy eating and living habits, vegan recipes and fitness tips that everyone can use.

People tell me that I am THAT person who can eat whatever I want and still never gain weight.  However, I try to work out at least five days a week and try to watch what I eat to maintain a fit and happy lifestyle.  Since I am in college, I am guilty of my favorite food being pepperoni pizza.  I also like fried food and put cheese on just about anything.  I must give credit to my sister who has been vegetarian for many years now (and on and off vegan), she was the inspiration for this.  I am definitely happy and somewhat healthy, but becoming a herbivore is going to be a challenge.  You are more than welcome to join the challenge with me or just read along and watch me struggle, it is up to you!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment